Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Slimmmmeeee

My summer job is babysitting 2 older kids and of course being a mommy to my own 3 so I try to plan activities for the kids to do most everyday during the summer. Yesterday, we went swimming, tomorrow is piano lessons and Friday I signed them up for a pottery class. Wednesday is our slow day so I decided to try some slime and the kids loved it!

Ingredients 
4 oz of glue
4 oz of water
1/4 cup of warm water
1/2 tsp of borax
Food coloring


1. Combine 4oz of glue and 4oz of water and mix well.
2. Add food coloring of your choice.
3. In separate bowl mix 1/4 cup of warm water and 1/2 tsp of borax and mix until it dissolves.
4. Combine both mixtures and stir.

We also tried glitter glue and that worked well too! Also, for Frozen fanatics you could use blue food coloring and add glitter:)


No comments:

Post a Comment